Grand Destieu St. Emilion Grand Cru 2014

12-GD-2010.jpg
12-GD-2010.jpg

Grand Destieu St. Emilion Grand Cru 2014

1,190.00

BORDEAUX | FRANCE

Château Grand Destieu has been crafted under the watchful eye of Gilles Paquet (consultant to £300-a-bottle Cheval Blanc).As is the case throughout this appellation, Merlot grapes predominate, making up 74% of the château's wine, with Cabernet Franc grapes planted for the remaining 26% proportion. 

Varietals: Merlot Blend

Expert Scores: 92 James Suckling

Quantity:
Add To Cart